- 10:00 am: Snowman Fun! Ages 2 1/2-y years old with an adult. Welcome Winter! A Time for Kids presents a one-hour, fun, educational program for children and their adult caregivers. Celebrate the season with storytelling, crafting and decorating a 6 ft. Frosty the Snowman!
- 1:30 pm: Little Listeners! 3-5 years old with an adult. A fun craft an story time!
- please note: homework help on Thursdays has been cancelled.
- 6:00-7:00 Gingerbread Houses! Families with children ages 3 & up
7:00-8:00 Gingerbread Houses! Families with children ages 3 & up. Bring the family and create your very own gingerbread house for the holiday! Limited to one gingerbread house per family.
- No children’s events scheduled.
NOTE: You must register for all programs you wish to attend (unless otherwise noted). If you are not registered for a program but are interested in attending, please call ahead to check for availability: 631-421-4530.