- 10:00 am: Toddlers Tango! 18-36 months old with an adult.
- 11:00 am: Babies Boogie! Birth-17 months old with an adult.
Movement, music and rhythm with th eenergetic Nicole Sparling!
- 12:00 – 2:00 pm: Drop-In Craft! Grades K-5. It’s school vacation again! We will have a craft project each day for you to create. Registration is not necessary, but there will be no admittance after 1:30 pm.
- 2:00 pm: Little Scientists! Roll up your sleeves and explore simple science concepts through stories and fun activities!
- 7:00 pm: Mommy & Me Yoga! ages 4 weeks-crawlers with an adult. Strengthens the spiritual, emotional and physical bond between you and your baby. This practice will focus on postures for you to strengthen your entire body, as well as movements for your baby that assist the development of motor skills. This class is taught by an ERYT 500 certified Yoga instructor.
- No children’s programs scheduled.
NOTE: You must register for all programs you wish to attend (unless otherwise noted). If you are not registered for a program but are interested in attending, please call ahead to check for availability: 631-421-4530.