In order to make our Museum Pass program available to the widest range of patrons, please note the following:
A limited number of passes to area museums are available for borrowing. Reservations may be made in person, through the links above, or by calling us at (631) 421-4530.
- patrons with a valid, unexpired, HHH district resident adult library card,
- with fines not exceeding $10.
- up to 60 days in advance
- click on one of the links above
- reserve ONE pass for the day you WILL USE the pass
- reserve up to 2 passes a month, but only once a month for a specific museum
- can be made up to 36 hours in advance of use
- after 3 pm, the day before use
- Children’s Department at the Dix Hills building
- only one pass per day may be checked out
- if a pass is returned late or is lost by a previous user, the reservation will not be honored
- request an orange bag if you need to return it in the book drop
[ ! ] Failing to pick up a pass, or canceling less than 36 hours prior to the date of use, will be considered a “no-show.” Two “no-shows” within 60 days will result in the cardholder’s reservation privileges being suspended for 60 days from the last “no-show” date.
- before 1 pm, the day after use
- Children’s Department at the Dix Hills building – in person
- book drop – request an orange bag when you pick up the pass
[ ! ] A late fee of $20 will be charged for each day the pass is late. The full price of the pass will be charged if it is lost.
[ ! ] Failure to return a pass by the due date may prevent another person from enjoying that museum!